FAQ: Payments & Discounts
- What payment types can I use?
Depending on the location, you can use any of the payment methods below to pay for your order.
- Mastercard, Maestro, Visa and American Express: Your credit card information is encrypted via the SSL method. Due to this high safety standard, buying with a credit card via our webshop is very safe.
- PayPal: When you use PayPal as a payment method, you will be redirected to the PayPal environment to complete the transaction.
- Klarna: Pay later with the payment method of Klarna
- AliPay: Your privacy is guaranteed with the highest standard of SSL encryption.
We take security and fraud very seriously, so all payments are validated and accepted in conjunction with the payment provider and card issuer.
- What currencies can I purchase in?
We offer three currency options when purchasing from us, EUR (€), GBP (£) and USD ($). You can change the currency and language of the site using the flag button in the top corner on the desktop site, or from within the main menu when shopping on mobile.
When you come to pay for an order, you will be charged in the currency you have selected.
- Can I get a refund if the price has changed since I ordered?
Our prices change regularly in response to seasonal trends, stock levels and customer demand. As such, we hope you understand that we cannot refund the difference to previous orders when prices change.
- Do the prices include VAT?
Yes, all mentioned prices include VAT.
Were you not able to find the answer you’re looking for? Then please contact us via chat, mail or phone. Our customer support team is available 7 days a week from 9 am to 5 pm – UK time zone.