- Can I check my order status?
Registered customers: view your order by logging into your account. From your account dashboard, navigate to "My Orders" and select "View Details". No account? You can check your order status via the order checker. Within your order details, you will find the following statuses:
- In Progress: we have received your order and are currently processing it in our warehouse.
- Shipped: we have dispatched your order and it is with your chosen shipment courier. You will receive a tracking link via email from us, and tracking information from the carrier with a number of options to help manage your delivery.
- Pre-order: you ordered a pre-order item. Your order has this status until the order has been shipped from our warehouse. See your confirmation email for more information.
- Click & Collect: you ordered a Click & Collect item. You will receive an email notification when your order is ready for pickup in our Stadium Store.
- I didn’t receive an order confirmation email
You should receive a confirmation email within half an hour of successfully placing your order. If this is not the case, first check your junk or spam folder. If you still cannot see one, please use one of the contact options below and one of our customer support team members will be happy to check the status of your order and provide you with your order confirmation.
- Can I change my order after it’s placed?
To ensure your merchandise reaches you quickly we always aim to pick, pack and ship your order as fast as possible. This means we are not able to make any changes to your order after you’ve placed it. This includes changing the delivery address or delivery method.
Should you have a critical issue with an order, we will try our best to rectify it before it leaves our warehouse, but this can’t be guaranteed so please double-check that your details are correct before placing an order.
- Can I cancel my order after it’s placed?
To make sure your merchandise reaches you as quickly as possible we always aim to pick, pack and ship your order as fast as possible. This means if your order has already been picked by the warehouse that we cannot cancel it. It is of course within your rights to return the order to us once you receive it for a full refund.
- Where's my order?
Most orders are delivered within 1-3 working days. However, in some instances, orders can take longer. You will receive a tracking email from DPD, DHL or UPS once your order has been dispatched. If you are concerned about the whereabouts of your order, please contact us using one of the options below.
- I’ve received a faulty item
We’re sorry to hear this! We are happy to sort out any issues you have with faulty items right away. Please contact us using the options below, please provide:
- Your order number
- The faulty item’s name
- Description and imagery of the fault
We will usually replace faulty items free of charge, and, depending on the item and issue, we will arrange collection of the faulty item.
- I’m not happy with a product I received
If you have received your order and are not happy with an item, or the fit is incorrect, we are more than happy to help try and rectify the issue. It is also within your rights to return it to us within 60 days for a refund.
- How do I submit a complaint?
If you have a complaint about our products or our service, you can contact us via the contact form. You will receive a substantive response from us within 14 days of receiving your complaint. If you are not satisfied with the handling of your complaint, you can also submit it to the Disputes Committee via the European ODR Platform.
- How do I place an order?
The following steps must be taken to place an order.
- Place an item in your shopping cart
- Fill in your personal information
- Pay for your order
- Orders placed before July 6th 2021
From the 6th of July, the Manchester City shop is operated by stichd, a member of the PUMA group and an internationally recognised, licensed merchandise partner. The shop was operated by another company before the 6th of July: Fanatics.
Due to this recent change, you will not be able to access any account or order information for orders placed prior to July 6th. If you have questions about your order or your order history, please reach out to Fanatics directly via this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 333 014 5354.
You can also use the following link https://manchestercity.intelligentreturns.net/main/landing to manage your returns.
Contact UsAre you not able to find the answer you’re looking for? Please contact us via chat, mail or phone. Our customer support team is available Monday to Saturday from 9am to 5pm and on Sunday from 10am to 4pm. All UK time zone.
For question regarding purchases in the stadium store, please contact the store directly at: