C$ 120.89 - C$ 132.26
70% off

Manchester City Third Jersey 2022/23

C$ 120.89 - C$ 132.26
70% off
In Stock
  • Returns Free shipping when you spend C$ 170
  • Returns 60 day returns
The Third kit jersey is a brilliant fusion between the city and Manchester City Football Club. Inspired by the most iconic symbol of Manchester - the Worker Bee - this blurred stripes design is the perfect modern twist. Finished off with the Manchester City club crest and PUMA Cat logo details.

• Regular Fit
  • Short sleeves
  • Official Manchester City club crest embroidered on chest
  • PUMA cat logo on chest and both sleeves
  • dryCELL - Highly functional materials draw sweat away from your skin and help keep you dry and comfortable during exercise
  • Set-in sleeve construction with raglan back seam
  • Authentic Licensed Product label on hem
  • Recycled Content: Made with 100% recycled material excluding trims and decorations as a step toward a better future
Our 2022/23 Third kit celebrates Manchester's creativity with bright colours and bold details inspired by the city street art.

Shipping

• Free delivery on orders over C$ 170, otherwise C$ 8.95.

Payment

• We accept all major forms of payment types including credit/debit card and PayPal.

Official Licensed Manchester City merchandise

When ordering from the official Man City store, you’re ordering directly from the club. As a fan, this gives you the guarantee you’re getting 100% official, licensed merchandise every time.

CHILDHOOD

OUR NEW #9

DREAM

"There are so many world-class players in this squad and Pep is one of the greatest managers of all time, so I believe I am in the right place to fulfil my ambitions."